Special disinfectant spray for incubators and laminar flow hoods to protect cultures against bacteria, fungi and enveloped viruses.
Non-volatile: The active antimicrobial ingredients are not volatile. They protect cell cultures from microbial contamination and do not invade cell cultures through the air. In this way, cell cultures are protected against contamination and the disinfectant itself.
Active principles: Quaternary ammonium compounds and auxiliary components.
- Ready-to-use solution.
- Surfaces are cleaned and sprayed with Biocidal ZF™.
- Let dry.
- Incubators must be disinfected every 4 weeks.
- Biocidal ZF™ can also be used to disinfect the exterior surfaces of cell culture flasks.
- Harmful to aquatic life with long-lasting effects
- Store at room temperature.